Aquacrete is a decorative cement coating that provides an aesthetically pleasing appearance to a concrete surface. It is produced from cement, quartz, and color.
Aquacrete can be used to coat swimming pools, bodies of water and basins, and fountains. The thickness of aquacrete lining ranges from 2 to 3 mm. It can be mixed with micro concrete and micro cement to create a continuous surface and applied to new and existing swimming pools for a quick renovation.
What is Aquacrete?
Aquacrete is a cement-quartz-based lining developed specifically for coating concrete and tile surfaces in contact with water like swimming pools, fountains, and basins. The material can resist chemical attacks of aggressive substances such as chloride.
Advantages of Aquacrete
- Renovate swimming pools quickly
- Resist chemical attacks like chloride
- Provide continuous linings without a need for gaskets
- Appropriate for new and existing surfaces
- Do not need repainting
- Suitable to coat existing linings
- It can take polishes to renew its surface
- Fit for lining of any shape
- Aquacrete lining can be cleaned easily
- Provide a variety of colors.
Aquacrete can be applied to various surfaces for renovation purposes:
1. Aquacrete can be employed to renovate existing cement surfaces and tiles.
2. It can be used to coat swimming pools, basins, and fountains that contain freshwater.
3. Can be used for public and private areas.
4. Can adhere to secure foundations.
Aquacrete is a cement-quartz-based lining developed for specifically coating concrete and tile surfaces in contact with water, as in swimming pools, fountains, and basins.
Aquacrete lining deteriorates over time with saltwater; hence it should be used for surfaces in contact with clean water.
Aquacrete material equips surfaces with waterproof characteristics, which are crucial for swimming pools, fountains, and basins.
1. Suitable for new and existing surfaces and renovating them quickly.
2. Resist chemicals like chloride.
3. Can fit any surface.
4. Provide continuous linings without the need for gaskets.
5. Accept polishing and do not need repainting.
6. Easy to clean.
7. Applicable for both private and public spaces.
8. It can provide a variety of colors.
NeoConcrete: applications and advantages
Major signs of unsound concrete: causes and field methods