🕑 Reading time: 1 minute
Resifan is a self-leveling and colored coating ideal for places where a continuous and smooth finish is desired. It provides solid and consistent color, and demands low maintenance. The appearance of the Resifan coating surface is similar to that of a polished vinyl floor.
The thickness of the Resifan coating ranges between 2-3 mm and can be applied on all types of hard surfaces. It is suitable for homes, industrial spaces, shops, over existing finishes, and underfloor heating.
The Resifan coating can be applied to achieve continuous floors in large areas and is highly resistant to wear. It should be noted that Resifan coating cannot be applied in temperatures below 5° Celsius.
- It can be applied quickly on various surfaces to achieve a continuous, smooth finish in large areas.
- The surface of Resifan coating has good mechanical properties, like high resistance to wearing.
- Resifan creates a perfect bond with existing surfaces, which is why it can be applied to existing finishes.
- It resists harmful chemical substances like organic acids, diluted minerals, alkalis, and solvents.
- It sets quickly and is suitable for foot traffic shortly after its placement.
- The Resifan surface is easy to clean and requires low maintenance.
- It is available in various colors.
- Resifan is suitable for constructing antistatic flooring for operating rooms if carbon fibers are added to the mixture.
- Another advantage of Resifan is self-leveling which reduces construction time.
- It can be employed to make sanitary skirting boards.
- It is odor-free
How to Prepare Surfaces for Resifan Application?
- The surface should be cleaned off wax, paint, debris, plaster, moisture and other unnecessary substances.
- A rough surface can increase the adhesion between the existing surface and Resifan coating.
- Cracks should be repaired and filled properly before the application of Resifan.
- The surface can be mortar, concrete, or finely leveled mosaic.
- Resifan is ideal for homes, industrial spaces, shopping centers, and the food industry. This is because it resists chemical substances.
- It is appropriate for light to medium traffic areas.
- It can be used to create decorative flooring where color stability is essential.
- Resifan is suitable for coating anti-bacterial and hygienic floors like in laboratories, clinics, and office areas of doctors.
- It is also suitable for both internal and external floors and walls.
Resifan is a self-leveling and colored coating ideal for places where a continuous and smooth finish is desired. It provides solid and consistent color, and requires low maintenance.
The surface should be clean and free from cracks and moisture.
The shelf life of Resifan is two months, provided that it is stored in closed spaces.
Resifan does not need high maintenance, and periodical waxing is recommended to prevent premature wear.
1. Applied quickly on various surfaces
2. Provides a continuous and smooth finish in large areas.
3. High resistance to wearing.
4. Gaskets are not required for applications of Resifan on various hard surfaces.
5. High adhesion to various surfaces
6. Resist harmful substances like organic acids, diluted minerals, alkalis, and solvents.
6. Set quickly
7. Easy to clean and require low maintenance
8. Available in various colors
9. If Resifan is blended with carbon fibers, the mixture can be used to construct antistatic flooring for operating rooms.
11. Employed to make sanitary skirting boards.