Show the world your construction expertise by getting your writing published on the #1 construction community
We’re looking for writers with construction and engineering backgrounds to contribute informative high-quality guest posts to the TheConstructor.org website.
By regularly sharing your knowledge and insights with TheConstructor.org’s millions of monthly readers, you build trust and set yourself up as a subject matter expert they can rely on.
Build Recognition as an Expert in Your Field
We’ve created a platform for industry specialists and enthusiasts like yourself to share your knowledge.
As an author, you’ll build credibility in two ways:
- Being published on TheConstructor.org, a trusted authority for construction and civil engineering-related information, recognized globally by nearly 20 million visitors per year.
- Authoritative publication and resource to share with prospective partners, employees, and clients — demonstrating your expertise and knowledge shared on The Constructor.
What Should You Write About?
Consider any construction-related topic no matter how big or small that would make for an informative reading experience for construction and engineering professionals. Our main goal on The Constructor is to inform, engage and inspire new and aspiring members of the community.
Does your guest post pass our requirements?
See previous articles for examples:
- Does your article teach a technique useful for work in construction or civil engineering?
- Does your article provide relevant information about a specific aspect of the building process?
- Does your article inform on a current issue or resource that some community members may be unaware of but should be?
- Does your article offer a “how-to” guide for navigating a common yet complex situation?
Simple Main Guidelines
Please review our civil engineering and construction-related guest post guidelines below to learn more about how you can share your expertise with the TheConstructor.org community. Your article should be:
- Previously unpublished
- Submitted as a Google Document (you need to include the link to your draft when you fill out the application form)
- 700-1500 words min
- A construction or civil engineering-related article that is free of selling, promoting, vendor recommendations, political leanings, and religion
- Posts may include 2-3 high-resolution commercial use images that are related to your post.
Once the article is submitted, it will be reviewed within 5 business days. If you don’t hear back, you didn’t get selected.
Once your article is live, we need to make sure it gets in front of the right eyeballs!
These are a few of our recommendations for marketing your articles:
- Add your article title and link to your email signature
- Include the link in your next company newsletter
- Email the article to your staff and stakeholders
- Draft a plan to share on all social media channels, not just today, but over several weeks/months
Submit Your Guest Post Now