🕑 Reading time: 1 minuteThere are various effects of fly ash on properties of hardened concrete such as strength and durability, creep and volume changes of concrete. This article discusses the concrete properties that are affected by use of fly ash in concrete.
- Effects of Fly Ash on Properties of Hardened Concrete
- 1. Effects of Fly Ash on Development of Concrete Strength
- 2. Effects of fly ash type on concrete strength
- 3. Effects of Temperature and Curing Regime on Strength Development in Fly-Ash Concretes
- 4. Effects of Fly-Ash on Elastic Properties of Concrete
- 5. Effects of Fly Ash on Creep Properties of Concrete
- 6. Effects of Fly Ash on Volume Changes of Concrete