🕑 Reading time: 1 minuteIn the era of this economic slowdown, unemployment, and national lockdown, when the whole world is continually working day and night for saving their citizens from the wrath of pandemic COVID-19, we, civil engineers and contractors, do have some pertinent questions running in our minds, i.e., how will be the construction industry post-covid-19.
How will be the Construction Industry Post Covid-19?
- Will the Construction Business remain unstaggered after lockdown?
- Will Civil Engineers be able to get jobs amid economic slump?
- What about the investments that we spent on big projects?
- What can a civil Engineer do to counter the Corona pandemic?
- Did construction stop over there?
- Did the infrastructure remain devastated as it was?