I am very happy to inform you that now you can install The Constructor App to your android smartphone and use it offline whenever you need. You do not have to download the app from Play Store and never have to update it. It works from the Google Chrome Browser and add the app to your Home Screen.
I have been getting many requests to create an app for theconstructor.org and I have brought you an option to install the same.
Benefits of The Constructor App:
- This app one installed reduces your data uses by more than 50% every time you read an article or visit homepage.
- It works offline, i.e. any article loaded once on the app remains offline, so that you can access it anytime even without the need of internet.
- No need to download the app or update it via Google Play Store, so it reduces your data usage of downloading and updating.
- Its superfast as core files of the app remains on the app and does not need to be downloaded every time.
- Get notified of new articles published on The Constructor and read instantly.
How to Install The Constructor App:
You can visit the https://theconstructor.org/ on Google Chrome App on your Android Phone, you will be prompted to Add The Constructor or Install The Constructor. Just add or install and everything is done. See the screenshot below:
Other way of installing the app is by selecting menu option while visiting theconstructor.org and selecting option Add to Homescreen, it automatically gets installed and is available on your homescreen. See the screenshot below:
How offline feature Works:
Offline feature works by caching any page or article you visit on the app. Then, the app makes available those pages offline for you to read anytime you like. Even if you are with your internet connection on, the app just uses cached version of the article, so minimizing your data uses.