What are the Roles and Responsibilities of a Utility Engineer in Metro Construction Works?
Join TheConstructor to ask questions, answer questions, write articles, and connect with other people. When you join you get additional benefits.
Log in to TheConstructor to ask questions, answer people’s questions, write articles & connect with other people. When you join you get additional benefits.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You will be responsible to Maintain the Utilities to support the Production Process of HDPE Jerry can manufacturing Unit.
Compression & Vapour Absorption Based Water Chillers, Air Conditioners, Air Handling Units, Cooling Towers, Air Compressors, Steam Boiler, Water Treatment Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant, etc.
‘few pointwise roles and responsibility of utility manager.
1. To monitor and upkeep daily records, shifts, machine wise.
2. To plan Maintenance activities in his concerned section.
3. To monitor daily preventive maintenance scheduled adherence 100%
4. To co-ordinate with OEMs’ in case of machine breakdown.
5. To ensure that gauges fixture and instruments are available on the machine.
6. To ensure that due care is taken while machine are in operated.
7. To ensure that there is no wastage of electrical energy and other resources like water.
8. To maintain the document.
9. To ensure that the following electrical accessories of the machine are in safe condition and not damaged, and lose hanging or lying in unsafe mode –
-> Electrical Wiring
-> Power Socket
->Doors (s) of Electrical plug.
10. Knowledge of TPM, MTBF /MTTR, Electrical Panel, Switch gears, ACB / VCB, VRV, DG sets, Compressor, Six Sigma tools.